Cartridge for the Aquatabs In-line used for water purification.
One is good for 360,000 Liters at 2ppm.
One cartridge for 360m3 of water.
Extended-release effervescent tablets bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal.
See this video for guidance on how to install. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypiOBznB_Uc&app=desktop
Shipping within Rwanda and neighboring cities : Bukavu, Goma.
1. Certification Standards:
· Pharmaceutical manufacturer -certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
· Audited by HPRA (Health Products and Regulatory Authority of Ireland) to EU directive.
· ISO 9001:2015
· ISO 13485: 2016
· ISO 14001: 2015
· OHSAS 18001:2007
2. Raw material and packaging suppliers audited to GMP and /or ISO9001:2015 standard by
3. Medentech operates a fully audited batch tracking system and retains samples of all batches for shelf-life plus one year.
4. Validated manufacturing processes.
5. Complete quality control analysis for all batches according to customer specifications
6. Stability studies conducted according to ICH (International Committee on Harmonisation)
7. Has a team of highly qualified technical personnel to PhD standard.
8. NSF Approved for 10mg per litre. (Not all products NSF approved)
All sales are final. Our filtration and pump products come with a standard 1 year manufacture warranty.
The warranty is void if installation is not done by our technicians and resulting installation faults cause malfunctions. The warranty does not apply to consumables such as filter cartridges, Chlorine, UV lamps and others which have a schedule of when they should be changed.
We do remain at the client’s disposal to answer any questions and concern after sale beyond the warranty period.
Delivery within Kigali is available for a standard fee of RWF 2,000 per order.
Delivery outside of Kigali will be quoted on an as-need basis.
We are able to supply and install within Rwanda and East DRC in Bukavu and Goma.